[Koha-devel] Z39.50 javascript issues?

Steve Langasek vorlon at debian.org
Mon Mar 29 08:51:41 CEST 2004

Hi all,

Hope this question isn't out of place on this mailing list.

I've recently been asked to help deploy a test koha site for evaluation
by a local church library.  The installation of koha 2.0.0 on
Debian/sarge seems to have gone quite nicely (though there needs to be a
Debian package for it so I don't have to answer so many questions, hmm
;), and I'm ready to start trying to populate the database with test
data using the z3950 query tool (AIUI, this library doesn't have an
existing electronic catalog, so this seems to be the most effective way
for them to populate their database if they decide koha meets their
needs).

When I click the 'z3950 search' button on the intranet
cgi-bin/koha/acqui.simple/addbiblio.pl page, I get only the following
javascript error:

  document.forms[0].field_value has no properties
  In http://quetz:8080/cgi-bin/koha/acqui.simple/addbiblio.pl, Line 412,

Sure enough, I don't see anything to indicate field_value is a valid
form element on this page.  Hopefully the z3950 support in 2.0.0 was
tested before release, and I'm overlooking an easy fix for this
javascript error?

Please cc: me on any replies, as I'm not subscribed.

TIA,
--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer