[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] koha setup: problems, information request for the same

KSS Vijaya Bhaskar kssvb at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 28 09:35:12 CEST 2004

Thanks for your response.

We would like to deactive bar code dependency in Circulations for our
setup.  And, we want to maintain some serial numbers, through which we can
uniquely identify the books.

We might have over looked an option while installation, but now, our Koha
installation is not allowing us to issue books without bar codes.  We
tried configuring in Preferences and/or System Parameters.  Still, not
able to disable barcode dependency.

Is there a way to deactive bar code dependency in Koha Circulations once
the installation is done.  Or else, we will try a fresh installation.

Thanks,
Vijay

p.s: Please let us know, if any of you don't want us to send these queries
to your personal mail IDs (in Cc).

--
IM : kssvbhaskar (AOL, YAHOO, MSN) 133028959 (ICQ)