[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] koha setup: problems, information request for the same

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Fri May 28 06:29:19 CEST 2004

On 2004-05-28 23:38:25 +0100 KSS Vijaya Bhaskar <kssvb at yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

> We would like to deactive bar code dependency in Circulations for our
>  setup.
>   And, we want to maintain some serial numbers, through which we can
> uniquely
> identify the books.

Why do you not enter your serial numbers in the space marked "bar
codes"?

[...]
> p.s: Please let us know, if any of you don't want us to send these
> queries
> to your personal mail IDs (in Cc).

Thanks, I am subscribed to koha-devel and would prefer only to get
list emails via that list, so no cc required. I cc'd you because I do
not know whether you are and there is no guide for that list.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.