[Koha-devel] installer from cvs broken?

Benedict P. Barszcz kb2qzv at poczta.wp.pl
Mon May 3 06:38:22 CEST 2004

paul POULAIN wrote:

> It's a bug, you're right : the table has a new field (seealso), and the
> MARC parameter does not contain it for instance. will try to fix it ASAP.

Hi Paul, Thanks for filling in the Wiki Page about koha-db => Marc
subfields.

Is field "author" in "biblio" table mapped correctly to 100 d (dates
associated with a title)? It seems out of place to me.

Theres is no default mapping at all for "bibliosubject",
"bibliosubtitle", "additionalauthors". Was this overlooked or is
intended? I am talking here about a new installation of koha-2.0.
What file is responsible for default mapping at installation time. I
could fix it as long as I know where.

Benedict