[Koha-devel] installer from cvs broken?

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon May 3 06:39:21 CEST 2004

Benedict P. Barszcz a écrit :

> paul POULAIN wrote:
>
>> It's a bug, you're right : the table has a new field (seealso), and
>> the MARC parameter does not contain it for instance. will try to fix
>> it ASAP.
>
> Hi Paul, Thanks for filling in the Wiki Page about koha-db => Marc
> subfields.
> Is field "author" in "biblio" table mapped correctly to 100 d (dates
> associated with a title)? It seems out of place to me.
> Theres is no default mapping at all for "bibliosubject",
> "bibliosubtitle", "additionalauthors". Was this overlooked or is
> intended? I am talking here about a new installation of koha-2.0.
> What file is responsible for default mapping at installation time. I
> could fix it as long as I know where.

Hi Benedikt,

I take care of UNIMARC in french, MARC21 is maybe not uptodate, and even
wrong somewhere.

To fix it, simply :
* build a "perfect" MARC21 parameter setup.
* export marc_field_structure and marc_subfield_structure tables, in
mysqldump format.
* send them to me or replace
/koha/misc/marc_datas/marc21_en/structure_def.sql file in CVS.

--
Paul POULAIN