[Koha-devel] [Fwd: Re: Koha 2.0]

Andrew Groom andrew at aphid.co.nz
Thu May 13 08:38:06 CEST 2004

Hi there,

Not sure if this is the correct path for support, but I’ll try it anyway J
I’m helping out Bernadette with installs of Koha, and while I’m pretty
experienced with web apps in general, Perl and CGI in particular are not
my forte. Do the attached screenshots mean anything to you ? Let me know
if MS Word is not a good format for you and I’ll reformat them. This
problem has occurred after I upgraded their system to Koha 2.0. The system
is Mandrake 8.2.

Cheers, Andrew.

Aphid Internet Technologies
http://www.aphid.co.nz