[Koha-devel] [Fwd: Re: Koha 2.0]

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Thu May 13 15:03:02 CEST 2004

Hi Andrew

It looks to me like there is a mistake in the template - and so the code for
the stylesheet is showing up.

It looks like the begining of the tag might be missing -

in the template it should be something like

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<TMPL_VAR
name="themelang">/includes/css/homepage.css" media="screen">

Hope it helps

Cheers
Rachel

> Hi there,
>
> Not sure if this is the correct path for support, but I’ll try it anyway J
> I’m helping out Bernadette with installs of Koha, and while I’m pretty
> experienced with web apps in general, Perl and CGI in particular are not
> my forte. Do the attached screenshots mean anything to you ? Let me know
> if MS Word is not a good format for you and I’ll reformat them. This
> problem has occurred after I upgraded their system to Koha 2.0. The system
> is Mandrake 8.2.
>
> Cheers, Andrew.

> Aphid Internet Technologies
> http://www.aphid.co.nz
> Ph. (03) 963 3734, Mobile: 025 992 569

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org