[Koha-devel] MARC biblio framework => question

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri May 28 01:46:05 CEST 2004

I had a meeting yesterday with 35 librarians.
I spoke of Koha 2.2 (and showed 2.0)
About the MARC biblio framework, I had a very good suggestion, that I
think we should adopt.
For instance, a MARC biblio framework can be defined for an itemtype.
The suggestion is "why do you want to connect framework & itemtype ?
Sometimes, we want to catalog a simple monography, sometimes, a complex
one. So, the framework could be defined freely. A librarian could have 1
for "simple cataloguing", one for "complete MARC cataloguing", one for
"quick CDROM", one for "CDROM - full UNIMARC"
".

I think that's a very good suggestion.
If you have something to complete, pls write in this mailing list.
Unless otherwise stated, I'll do it ASAP.

--
Paul POULAIN