[Koha-devel] Please restart IRC logger

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Fri May 28 03:10:44 CEST 2004

On 2004-05-27 21:45:21 +0100 Owen Leonard
<oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us> wrote:

> valuable information can be gleaned from the IRC log

I am very frustrated by people using things like the IRC log to avoid
writing up. The IRC log is not really a good way to make valuable
information easy to find and access.

The IRC channel is a useful extra support and discussion line, but is
inconvenient when we are scattered across many time-zones, languages
and internet policies (there is no local server to connect to atm).

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.