[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] 2.0.0 release date

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Nov 3 07:43:08 CET 2004

On 2004-11-02 17:57:00 +0000 Indranil Das Gupta <indradg at icbic.com>
wrote:

> I have a question, with L10N support on Koha, is there a specific
> reason
> why the default charset defined in the meta tags is iso-8859-1 and not
> utf-8?

I can't find anything about this in the wiki. I think it's just that
there have been larger problems for English developers and no-one has
done the work yet. As a developer using a utf-8 system, I would try to
support this. It needs to be done, in my opinion.

  Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
  Unsolicited attachments to the pipex address deleted
Will HLF fund tree-killings? http://www.thewalks.co.uk/