[Koha-devel] KohaWiki defaced daily

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Nov 2 03:46:33 CET 2004

http://www.koha.org/wiki/ is being attacked by linkspammers almost
every day. Recently, they have become more destructive, wiping out
acres of material, such as on the QuestionsPosed page.

I'm against forcing user registration, but can we take some other
action against these? Maybe some simple way to mark a change as spam,
revert to the previous and flag it for the admin to look at (to ban
IPs, contact remote network admins or whatever). It's not as easy to
deal with total destruction of pages, unlike the simple "add links to
end of page" spam we used to get.

  Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
  Unsolicited attachments to the pipex address deleted
Will HLF fund tree-killings? http://www.thewalks.co.uk/