[Koha-devel] Formatting currency

Owen Leonard oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Wed Nov 3 13:20:48 CET 2004

I was looking at the new template for circulation.pl, and
noticed that when the page was reporting a member's
outstanding debt, it came out like '2.00000'.  I'm wondering
if there is ever a time when we want displays like this to
show so many decimal points?  Perhaps in Acquisitions, if
you're working with exchange and taxation rates (although I
would think numbers there would be rounded up as well)?  Does
Koha need a 'currency format' preference like it has a date
format preference?  Or would everyone be happy with just two
decimal places?

Thanks,

  Owen