[Koha-devel] datelastseen not updated on returns: fix?

Owen Leonard oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Fri Nov 26 07:40:02 CET 2004

We noticed that items' datelastseen value has not been getting
updated when we return items.  I looked through Circ2.pm and
found an 'itemseen' subroutine.  I guessed that this wasn't
getting called from the return subroutine like it should be,
so I stuck "itemseen($iteminformation->{'itemnumber'});" into
the 'returnbook' subroutine at line 1028.

It seems to work, but I'd appreciate confirmation that this is
an appropriate fix.

Thanks,

 Owen

----