[Koha-devel] Internal error with koha 2.2

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri Nov 26 16:52:30 CET 2004

Michaël Parienti a écrit :

> I finally found the log file and found the source of the bug.
>
> My table stopwords was empty, so C4::Context->stopwords was undef in
> modules/C4/SearchMarc.pm, at line 239. I manually create a stop word,
> and everything that didn't work works now.
>
> But I didn't investigate to know why the stopwords table was not
> filled during the installation's koha. I chose the "english" language
> for during the installation.

Why did I write release notes ? that's a good question...

In diff RC2 => RC3 is written :
* Not really a bug but : stopword must not be empty. If it's empty, the
search fail.
and
* During install, the user can load french and english stopwords if he want.

"If he want" means that you must load them through the tool to select
various files for inclusion into active DB.

--
Paul POULAIN