[Koha-devel] Koha Documentation Structure

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Sat Oct 9 16:28:23 CEST 2004

Nice summary, MJ -- thanks!

As it happens, I've been looking more closely at the Linux Documentation
Project (more aabout that in a different e-mail) and noticed the license
in their template for authors.  Take a look at it at
http://www.tldp.org/authors/template/Sample-HOWTO.xml   What do you think
of that license language?

Stephen

--