[Koha-devel] Thoughts on documentation -- please feedback

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Oct 12 15:14:17 CEST 2004

On 2004-10-12 22:22:09 +0100 Stephen Hedges <shedges at skemotah.com>
wrote:

> MJ, in the link you gave it looks like there's no license language,
> just a
> copyright statement and a disclaimer -- right?

Yes, that's right: it's incomplete. It seems to be under the LDP v2
licence, but there seems to be an MIT/X11-like statement in there too.
Ask nsr whether it can be GPLd or MIT/X11d, perhaps?

I disclaim any copyright interest I might have in the markup
conversion or annotations. Treat that as @nticopyright.

  Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Speaking at ESF on Sat 16 Oct - http://www.affs.org.uk/