[Koha-devel] (minor) problem with translator tool

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Oct 19 08:54:02 CEST 2004

Hello all,

I've translated the french OPAC with the
misc/translator/tmpl_process3.pl script.
Works fine EXCEPT for strings with a point (.)
Could anyone (Ambrose ?) explain what it is due to ? I don't understand
the tmplTokenizer.pm at all, and I suspect it's an escape problem.

If you want to check with 2.1.3 and french, look at opac-search.tmpl,
the sentences in the "hint" box are not translated, all the rest is.
Of course, the strings are translated in the .po file !

--
Paul POULAIN