[Koha-devel] Questions from a small library ...

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Oct 26 17:08:22 CEST 2004

On 2004-10-27 00:12:10 +0100 Rachel Hamilton-Williams
<rachel at katipo.co.nz> wrote:

> 1/. Auto Complete for Subjects
> So they are wondering wether they could start typing in a subject and
> ones
> that match would come up in the list...

Recent Mozilla-based browsers seem to pop up a list of previous
entries when you start typing in a text field. I don't think you can
preload this, though, except maybe some with very evil Javascript
trickery.

It may be better to accept partial entries in the subject and present
alternatives as the first step, or build a drop-list of possible
values.

  Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Will HLF fund tree-killings? http://www.thewalks.co.uk/