[Koha-devel] Missing File

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Oct 27 00:52:01 CEST 2004

Andres Tarallo a écrit :

> On 14th September I've submited to this list that I've found that the
> file attached below was missing in version 2.1.1, again is missing in
> version 2.1.2
>
> While testing the members section of the intranet, in the member search
> screen, I've noticed that when I clicked the button "add member", i get
> a horrible crash, a CGI was  missing.
>
> I've got the missing CGI from a previous install, I've also updated the
> path that were pointing to the wrong place. The CGI is attached below.
> The missing CGI should be added in the INTRANET_CGI_DIR/members.
>
> Please submit it to the main CVS.

Thanks for your suggestion, but I won't follow it ;-)
You're right on the problem, but wrong on the solution : simpleredirect
has been deleted because it's useless in 2.2 The bug was due to a link
that had not been updated to the new members structure. I've fixed it in
CVS, should be OK for next release.

--
Paul POULAIN