[Koha-devel] Moving to Arch?

Joshua Ferraro jmf at kados.org
Thu Sep 23 06:20:12 CEST 2004

On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 01:54:42PM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> That's not a mirror. That's your own local branch. You can do some
> work, commit it and tell me to merge it. You can branch it and
>
> Mirrors are created by the archive-mirror command, but I think they're
> not very interesting other than for distributing files around the
> world, or publishing a local archive to a public site.
Well ... I did use that command (it's farther down in the blog entry):
[jmf at frodo koha20]$ tla make-archive --listing --mirror jmf at kados.org--koha20 sftp://kados.org/build/websites/kados.org/html/arches/
jmf at kados.org's password:
[jmf at frodo koha20]$ tla archive-mirror
jmf at kados.org's password:
* mirroring jmf at kados.org--koha20 to jmf at kados.org--koha20-MIRROR with limit (null)
** adding category koha
** adding branch koha--release2
** adding version koha--release2--0.1
** adding revision koha--release2--0.1--base-0

So does this mean that I can't merge back into the main branch ... that you
have do do that?  In CVS anyone with devel privs could commit to the main
repo ... or am I mising something?

Joshua