[Koha-devel] Missing File

Andres Tarallo tarallo at ort.edu.uy
Thu Sep 23 11:21:09 CEST 2004

On 14th September I've submited to this list that I've found that the
file attached below was missing in version 2.1.1, again is missing in
version 2.1.2

While testing the members section of the intranet, in the member search
screen, I've noticed that when I clicked the button "add member", i get
a horrible crash, a CGI was  missing.

I've got the missing CGI from a previous install, I've also updated the
path that were pointing to the wrong place. The CGI is attached below.
The missing CGI should be added in the INTRANET_CGI_DIR/members.

Please submit it to the main CVS.

     Andrés