[Koha-devel] Koha demos at Library Conferences

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Thu Aug 18 12:36:25 CEST 2005

> I'm wondering if anyone on the Koha team is considering setting up tables or
> demos for any of the library conferences?

Yes various of us do  - so we're going to the NZ Library Assn Conference, and Joshua has
 been to ALA, we've been to an Austrailian one earlier in the year.

If going it needs to be with a chance of sales because they are expensive to get to -
the stands etc usually aren't  cheep, so it's only worth going if the people attending
are people you can support I think.

However they are a great moral boost which is always nice.

Cheers
Rachel

----

Rachel Hamilton-Williams