[Koha-devel] Re: Italian translation of Koha

paul POULAIN paul at koha-fr.org
Thu Dec 29 11:35:20 CET 2005

Tarcisio Fedrizzi a écrit :

>Hi we are an italian society (Leader.IT) and we are interested in the
>italian translation of Koha. So we have taken contact with one of the
>translators Giuseppe Angilella, and he says us that he cannot prosecute
>with the translation. So he says to contact you in order to get the access
>to the online translation platform so we can resume the italian
>translation. I apologize for my bad english and I hope you understand what
>I wrote.
>
>Thank you for the attention.
>Bye and Happy New Year. =)
>Fedrizzi Tarcisio

Hello Fedrizzi,
For french translation of Koha, i Use kartouche. I've hacked it a little
to fit some specific needs. I've added the italian translation for
guiseppe, you can work on it :
it's available here :
http://bureau.paulpoulain.com/kartouche/

Let me know when you have translated many strings and want to test the
results, i'll open some italian Koha for you on my desktop.

(if bureau.paulpoulain.com don't work, that may be possible because of
some DNS problems I have, the IP is : 213.41.184.186)

--
Paul POULAIN