[Koha-devel] Re: Italian translation of Koha

Giuseppe Angilella Giuseppe.Angilella at ct.infn.it
Fri Dec 30 08:22:31 CET 2005

Cher Paul, Caro Tarcisio,

thank you for undertaking the task of translating the remaining lines of
Koha. I had translated 100% of the OPAC section for an earlier version of
Koha. With the latest version, this has decreased to 88%, as far as I can
see. I left almost all of the Intranet session to be translated, since
that contains strings usually employed by the "administrator" part of
Koha. And that's the main task, in fact.

I am glad to see that the Italian community is increasing. Unfortunately,
during this part of the year I cannot contribute much, because of teaching
committments. But I will be glad to help in any other possible way
(Tarcisio: anche in italiano, ovviamente).

All the best to everybody, and happy new year!

Giuseppe.