[Koha-devel] Question about upgrading to 2.2

Martin Longo jmlongo at uncu.edu.ar
Wed Feb 2 05:13:53 CET 2005

Hi there all....

I'm back from vacation.... (sigh) .... and I want to upgrade my 2.2RCx
... to the final 2.2 ....

I know, from Paul's previous messages, that I should do something like:

cvs -z3 -d:ext:your_login at cvs.koha.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/koha co -r
rel_2_2 -P koha

that didn't work... so what I actually did was

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/koha co -r
rel_2_2 -P koha

I hope it is the same....

Now... I wish to know if I need to do an update of the Koha database....
  and.. if it is needed... how to do it...

By the way... I tried to run some of the scripts in the 'scripts'
directory (i.e updatedatabase and fines2.pl) and averyone crashes
complainning about "No Database Selected"...  any idea??

Thanks in advance....

--
J. Martin Longo
Informatica