[Koha-devel] Bug Fixes in returns (intranet)

Andrés Tarallo tarallo at ort.edu.uy
Wed Feb 2 04:32:36 CET 2005

Today I fixed a bug found by our librarians. There are broken links in
returns.tmpl, the patch attached below (returns.tmpl.diff) solves them.

Since is was working in the returns I've also fixed the mixed tabstops
in returns.pl. I personally like tabs of 4 spaces, but usssing a tab
character is more universal, and everyone can configure his editor to
his wishes.

Andres