[Koha-devel] Re: Requested feature (biblio title order)

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Feb 3 07:40:56 CET 2005

Stephen Hedges a écrit :
> Excellent point, Ambrose!  And it seems like it shouldn't really be that
> hard, since that subfield indicator is stored in the marc_subfield_table
> as the second character in the tag_indicator column.  Once you have a list
> of biblionumbers returned by Search.pm, you could check them against that
> column to see if any leading characters in the title need to be skipped.

Yes, but it has the default of being MARC=ON specific, and requires a
cataloguer that speaks MARC really good. I think i'll try to find a
solution that calculates the "title for order" automatically, unless the
indicator has been typed by the librarian, in which case Koha will use it.

--
Paul POULAIN