[Koha-devel] OPAC Display Questions

Bruffey, Mark mbruffey at centralseminary.edu
Tue Feb 8 13:54:34 CET 2005

More questions . . . . Having read the documents I have found to be
available, I'm still unsure of how to get the OPAC to display what I
want in "simple" view. For instance, how do I get the OPAC to display
our local call number (which is compiled from our fields 852 h,i,m,k,and
t), without requiring the user to go into "Complete" view?

Also, our "item types" field is 852 $6. How do I map that so that KOHA
sees it properly? Sorry for these perhaps simple questions, but I need a
little more assistance, if possible. BTW, you should be able to view the
OPAC at 64.65.164.254:81.

Sincere thanks,

Mark

L. Mark Bruffey