[Koha-devel] Koha Spain

Luis Arenaz luis.arenaz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 15:22:00 CET 2005

Hi all!,

Koha Spain is still getting started, slowly ( a bit overwhelmed ) but
moving on...

We are getting ready here in Spain to launch Koha spain!, but we are
trying to do some previous job ... get Spanish linux community  in the
know of koha, translations to Euskera, spanish (Spain ) and Catalan,
and "IBERMARC" issues, get ourselves in the know of biblio general
knowledge.

Two questions:
1 - The translation "how-to" provided by AR, ¿is still working for Koha 2.2?.
2 - We need to make Koha support "IBERMARC", it seems to be quite
similar to MARC21.¿some help on it?.

Ah!, we think new branding is going to be very possitive to Koha.

Luis