[Koha-devel] Koha Spain

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri Jan 28 00:59:03 CET 2005

Luis Arenaz a écrit :
> Hi all!,

Hello from Marseille,

> We are getting ready here in Spain to launch Koha spain!, but we are
> trying to do some previous job ... get Spanish linux community  in the
> know of koha, translations to Euskera, spanish (Spain ) and Catalan,
> and "IBERMARC" issues, get ourselves in the know of biblio general
> knowledge.

Super !

> Two questions:
> 1 - The translation "how-to" provided by AR, ¿is still working for Koha 2.2?.
The translation doc is in misc/translator. I've updated it recently, and
it should be uptodate.

> 2 - We need to make Koha support "IBERMARC", it seems to be quite
> similar to MARC21.¿some help on it?.
The MARC structure is all in the 2 tables marc_tag_structure and
marc_subfield_structure.
There is also 2 similar tables for authorities structures (auth_*_structure)
Fill those tables (quite complex & long task) and you will have a
working IBERMARC !

--
Paul POULAIN