[Koha-devel] Marc tag_strucure & subfield_structure

Partha Mukhopadhyay psm_vu at india.com
Mon Jun 6 01:02:12 CEST 2005

Dear friends,

Can any one send me the marc_tag_structure and marc_subfield_structure tables with data (compatible with koha win ver. 2.2.2b)?

In fact, the previous win version of koha (2.0.0) includes a sample200 database from where the abovementioned two tables can be copied to blank200 database. But in the 2.2.2 version of koha there is only one database blank222 (which contains nothing) and the sample200 tables of marc tags and subfields are not compatible with the new version of koha due to presence of a new primary field in subfield table (frameworkcode).

Under such circumstances, if any one wnat to test the new version he or she has to input all the marc tags and subfields in the database first.

I want only this two tables to save manual labour and time.

Hope someone will response.

P S Mukhopadhyay
Vidyasagar Universiy, WB, India

--
India.com free e-mail - www.india.com.
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for mail storage, POP3, e-mail forwarding, and ads-free mailboxes!