[Koha-devel] Searching: Zebra

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Mon Jun 6 18:24:09 CEST 2005

Joshua, I saw that you and Chris had been kicking this around on IRC, and
it seemed to me then that it was a great idea.  Now that I've seen it run
(on a database that I know), I am really impressed.  I think you've found
something that would really be good for Koha.

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA