[Koha-devel] Release Manager for 2.4

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Mon May 2 18:35:05 CEST 2005

Hi all

I was having a think the other night, about possible candidates for release
manager for 2.4.

Id like to suggest Joshua from NPL and Liblime. If he's willing of course.
I think its important to share the release manager duties around. Paul has
done a great job but I think it would be nice to let him concentrate on
programming for a while and let someone else take over the management role
for the next big release.

Joshua has been involved with Koha for quite some time, and I think that
because he doesnt come from a programmer background would bring some
new/different skills to the release managers role.

Any thoughts/suggestions/other nominations?

Chris
027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz