[Koha-devel] Release Manager for 2.4

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Mon May 2 19:25:09 CEST 2005

I'd be happy to serve as 2.4 release manager, and I'm honored that you
thought of me. Being heavily invested in Koha on two fronts now (NPL
and LibLime), I've got quite a few ideas for what should go into version
2.4, as well as what needs to be fixed in code carried over from 2.2
before I'd consider 2.4 stable.

LibLime will have financial resources to devote to some of these 2.4
projects and I believe I can effectively help to coordinate the efforts
of other developers and keep 2.4 on track. I'm good at making lists
and bugging folks to fix things ;-), I'm very active on #koha
and the Koha lists (so I'm easy to get a hold of) and I'm in constant contact
with librarians who use Koha every day (and have ideas for how it could
be improved).

My primary concern with 2.4 will be Quality Assurance both in existing
code and any new code that is committed. Over the next few days I'll                                  put together a list of what my specific 2.4 goals would be should I be                                selected as 2.4 release manager and I'll post that to the koha-devel list.

Thanks,

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO, LIBLIME                migration, training, maintenance, support