[Koha-devel] LibLime 2.4 RM Proposal

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Fri May 6 06:37:25 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

I've put together an informal proposal outlining Koha 2.4 development
should I be selected as release manager. It's available on LibLime's
wiki: http://wiki.liblime.com

The selections for things to do are based on:
1. features/bug fixes that NPL needs/wants
2. features/bug fixes that potential LibLime clients have asked about
3. things I've thought about or the community's talked about

I still have content to add and some of the content will need to
be expanded by the community (such as the roles section), but I
thought I'd get it out there for folks to look at.

Let me know what you think.

Joshua