[Koha-devel] LibLime 2.4 RM Proposal

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Fri May 6 07:22:34 CEST 2005

Joshua wrote:
> I've put together an informal proposal outlining Koha 2.4 development
> should I be selected as release manager. It's available on LibLime's
> wiki: http://wiki.liblime.com

Please don't top-post/whole-quote. :-(

I'd support:
 - Joshua as 2.4 RM (sorry for not posting before - I've been away)
 - Marking the 2.4 proposal items as SHOULD and MUST/WILL (but maybe
     we should say that anyone marking MUST or WILL must be prepared
     to help do the work?)
 - Moving koha24rmnotes to a wiki with the original TextFormattingRules
     (as I am in a maze of wikis, all slightly different... and there
     is a red teapot in the corner of the room.)

I don't know how much say I have or should have. When's the next
"koha town hall" IRC or telephone meeting?
--
Thanks,

MJR/slef
http://www.ttllp.co.uk/koha/