[Koha-devel] How to search for items on loan?

Giuseppe.Angilella at ct.infn.it Giuseppe.Angilella at ct.infn.it
Tue May 17 00:20:45 CEST 2005

Hi,

it would be helpful if kohaadmin could search for the items currently on
loan. Not just their overall number (as is possible with Reports), and not
just the overdue items, but the complete list of the items currently on
loan, with the possibility to identify the borrower.

I can't see an appropriate field in /cgi-bin/koha/search.marc/search.pl,
so I tried to add a link in the Koha-MARC table of correspondences, namely
952z (not existing) to items.issues.

Chris Cormack on the Koha users list (thanks Chris!) kindly noted that
issues.returndate is perhaps the db field I need, but I could not place
such a link in Koha-MARC.

Is there any more straightforward way that I am not considering? (Do I
need to hack search.pl and add my own query?)

Thank you for your suggestions.

Giuseppe.