[Koha-devel] Is there an example of an auto install file with ALL variables &default values documented?

Michael Lake mikel at speleonics.com.au
Tue May 24 07:19:25 CEST 2005

Hi all

Please excuse this re-post. It was made to the koha list last week but no one answered
so I thought perhaps it can be answered by a developer although it's a simpe user
install question.

Repost starts....
I installed koha 2.2.2b and noticed that the installer mentioned that you
can create a auto install file. I found a short example in scripts/misc
which is probably contributed by Paul POULAIN (from the user and the
language setting) and have modified that.
However this does not seem to be intended to be a definative example of all
the options available but seems to be just what Paul used for his setup. For
instance installer.pl in interactive mode asked:

SELECT SQL FILE
Select a file to append to the Koha DB.
enter a number. A detailed explanation of the file will be given
if you confirm, the file will be added to the DB
0 => FINISHED
1 => authorities_normal_marc21.txt
2 => stopwords.txt

but these are not in the auto_install_file example.

Short of looking through Install.pm and working out what the variable names
and default values are does a Koha developer have a auto_install_file with
all options included as an example?

Mike
--
Mike Lake
Caver, Linux enthusiast and interested in anything technical.