[Koha-devel] Is there an example of an auto install file with ALL variables &default values documented?

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue May 24 07:51:09 CEST 2005

Michael Lake a écrit :
> Hi all
>
> Please excuse this re-post. It was made to the koha list last week but
> no one answered so I thought perhaps it can be answered by a developer
> although it's a simpe user install question.

Not really a simple user question as it had been added to help testing
the install during releases process.
& I must admit i don't read koha list, i already have x00 mails every day !

> Repost starts....
> I installed koha 2.2.2b and noticed that the installer mentioned that you
> can create a auto install file. I found a short example in scripts/misc
> which is probably contributed by Paul POULAIN (from the user and the
> language setting) and have modified that.

you're right

> However this does not seem to be intended to be a definative example of all
> the options available but seems to be just what Paul used for his setup.
> For
> instance installer.pl in interactive mode asked:
>
> SELECT SQL FILE
> Select a file to append to the Koha DB.
> enter a number. A detailed explanation of the file will be given
> if you confirm, the file will be added to the DB
> 0 => FINISHED
> 1 => authorities_normal_marc21.txt
> 2 => stopwords.txt
>
> but these are not in the auto_install_file example.
>
> Short of looking through Install.pm and working out what the variable names
> and default values are does a Koha developer have a auto_install_file with
> all options included as an example?

You're right again : the auto_install file don't include sql files (as
they have been added after the auto_install option iirc, & i've
forgotten to add them...)
I have not (& don't really have time to include it in a near future, sorry)

--
Paul POULAIN