[Koha-devel] Website/Interface Design Focus Group

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Wed May 25 13:48:13 CEST 2005

Hi all,

Here are some links I came across lately that relate to OPAC
layout (and functions):

Library Journal: Roy Tenant, "Lipstick on a Pig"
http://tinyurl.com/95hds

Lorcan Dempsey's weblog (OCLC):
Dorothea left a comment which wondered how one would present
FRBRized results to the user. We have been working on this
internally. This screenshot shows an approach.

Blog Entry:
http://orweblog.oclc.org/archives/000579.html
Screenshot:
http://orweblog.oclc.org/archives/alice.html

Dilettante's Ball: "Polishing the turd: the dangers of redesigning the OPAC
http://tinyurl.com/8874d

I'll put together an agenda later tonight -- let me know if there's
anything you'd like to be on it.

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
LibLime                  Koha ILS, Mambo Intranet, DiscrimiNet Filter