[Koha-devel] Bugsquashing Session

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Wed May 25 21:02:01 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

Let's squash some bugs! Here's the list of outstanding bugs in
2.2 and HEAD:

http://tinyurl.com/7wslw

I count 159 total: that's a lot of bugs!

Since this is our first bug squashing event in quite a while I
need some help scheduling it -- and future events. So first off,
who wants to join us in squashing bugs? And when would be the
best times for you? I'd like to make this a weekly event so lets
find a time (or rotate the time) so as many of us can participate
as possible.

In case you're new to the bug reporting system in Koha it's here:
http://bugs.koha.org

If you'd like to get involved but aren't sure how let me know and
I'll answer any questions you might have.

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
LibLime                  Koha ILS, Mambo Intranet, DiscrimiNet Filter