[Koha-devel] Bugsquashing Session

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Thu May 26 08:12:15 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

I caught indradg, paul, hdl, and slef on IRC today and we picked
Tuesday, May 31 at 14:00 GMT for the first bugsquashing meeting
on IRC. Here's the date in your area: http://tinyurl.com/8o9ye
I realize that in NZ it's 2am so I don't expect our NZ friends
to join us for this meeting. However, if we rotate the next
meeting to a NZ-friendly time we can include NZ (and maybe
exclude another continent ;-))

So ... again, here's the list of bugs:

http://tinyurl.com/7wslw
159 total.

We will step through each bug and decide if it's easy/hard.
Easy bugs will be squashed in real time. Hard bugs will be
assigned to someone to fix. Join us if you can, we can use
all the help we can get!

In case you're new to the bug reporting system in Koha it's here:
http://bugs.koha.org

If you'd like to get involved but aren't sure how let me know and
I'll answer any questions you might have.

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
LibLime                  Koha ILS, Mambo Intranet, DiscrimiNet Filter