[Koha-devel] Circulation Lists *** SCOOP ***

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue May 31 05:28:03 CEST 2005

Luis Eduardo Samico a écrit :

> I've already seen the circulation permission in the user flags, that
> allows the staff to work with a circulation desk. I've not found
> anything about *circulation lists* ( that's what my client needs )....

circulation in library world means : issuing, returning (to borrowers) &
transfering a book (from a branch to another)
That's not circulation lists.

> It would work like this:
>
> Every *"periodic"* biblio/biblioitem has a circultation* list* composed
> of Y *users....* So, every time a new* item* ( exemplaire ) arrives,
> after being available to be borrowed, it goes to that Y users of these
> list for X days each user, where X is a delay to be defined by the
> administrator....

However, i've a contract to add the feature you're speaking of in the
next months (but don't expect it before official 2.4)

To Joshua, (the release manager) : yes, i never spoke of this before.
It's new & i must write a mail to koha-devel to announce some funded
features for 2.4
--
Paul POULAIN