[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha-devel] Circulation Lists ( gestion de périodiques )

Albert P. Calame albert.p.calame at sympatico.ca
Tue May 31 17:26:34 CEST 2005

Bonjour Luis!
    I believe that what you are calling "circulation lists" in relation
to the circulation of periodicals would more properly be called Routing
Lists - lists that indicate which members should have the item sent to
them when it comes in.  Such a feature would be an important part of a
Serials Management module for koha, which I think Paul Poulain is
indicating that it is under development in the near future.

    Regards,

    Albert Calame
    Librarian-at-Large
    Library Automation Consultant