[Koha-devel] Bugsquashing Session Notes

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Tue May 31 12:45:10 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

We had a very successful bug squashing session today -- we have
assigned, fixed or closed all the 9xx bugs (started wth 87 total bugs
and now we have 77). Let's plan another meeting for early next week.
Any time requests forward them to me please.

Here's the summary of assigned/closed/fixed bugs:

Paul:
 986: checkmarc.pl should notice null frameworkcode
 975: serials : renewal of a subscription
 966: Attempting to add a biblio results in warning about possible duplicate
 958: Field "notes" becomes empty at receipt
 957: Bad calcul of the total in the order line after receipting
 950: Issue limit set to zero
 949: error when adding an acquisition wihtout budget
 944: We need to be able to delete a subscription.
 932: default theme is used for 'nohelp.tmpl' even if other template
 938: If you delete notice without item it deletes notice linked (minor)
 919: problems with subfield $0 of unimarc authorities structure (minor)

 982: Internal Server Error (fixed)
 981: opac-userdetails.pl crash (fixed)
 961: Error message, when deleting an authority(fixed)
 943: pb accentuations LDAP <=> KOHA(closed)
 942: (closed)
 933: Cancel process results in untemplated dialogue (fixed)
 910: repeating a field (+), bring you back to the first page of m (fixed)

HDL:
 951: PDF::API2 mandatory in error
 924: Database Update failed 2.2.0RC2 -> 2.2.0 (worksforme)

Genji:
 969: Overriding waiting item results in cancelled reserve (fixed)

MJ:
 984: Bug in installer appears to not correctly escape password
 952: updatedatabase not checking whether table already populated

Josh:
 971: Incorrect use of term 'keyword' in searching template
 953: Request for translation page
 923: printer config in barcode generator gives error
 987: Please create an "authority" component on bugzilla.
 911: Intranet with safari (macintosh browser)
 985: Deleting from OPAC Virtual Shelves crashes (closed)
 967: In Katipo templates if acquistions set to normal, the links
 925: Currency search doesn't appear to do anything
 915: opac-MARCdetail.pl incorrectly shows request status

Owen:
 926: Many form tags lack method and/or action attributes
 980, 978 (fixed)

The following bugs were moved to 'enhancement':
 976: duplicating a MARC field (with +)
 917: plugins for coded fields in unimarc authorities
 900: Unimarc Authorities

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
LibLime                  Koha ILS, Mambo Intranet, DiscrimiNet Filter