[Koha-devel] Re: Non-MARC data entry

Ben Goodger goodgerster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 00:40:29 CET 2005

You misunderstand me again. Does koha have facility to enter data in a
way which remotely resembles real life, such as "Title", "Director",
"Certificate" etc which is applicable to DVDs, or even something which
approximates to English ("Author", "Publisher") for books? The owners
of the DVD library I will be installing Koha for this week require to
be able to enter relevant data.

--
Ben Goodger

http://www.getfirefox.com/