[Koha-devel] move to savannah

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Nov 8 02:48:53 CET 2005

Hi koha-fans,

As suggested by viveKVC on irc, i've requested savannah hackers to be
added to Koha project as project manager
(http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=104802)
it has been done, so we now can continue the move to savannah if we want.

Better, the savannah admin already imported CVS for us (including all
history !). So, what do you think to move here ?

we now just have to move the mailing lists (could be done a little bit
later) & announce widely the change.

Everybody wanting to hack Koha has to :
* create savannah account
* request me to be added to koha group on savannah.

Joshua & Rachel, as Release Manager & kaitiaki, your opinion ?
--
Paul POULAIN