[Koha-devel] move to savannah

Russel Garlick russel at katipo.co.nz
Tue Nov 8 12:25:17 CET 2005

Hi Paul,

What is savannah and why are we moving to it?

I had a look through the archives on the Koha-devel list, and saw a
little bit of stuff. But my search hadn't found anything on it since
August, so this change, to me came "out of the blue".

Could you (or someone else feel free :-) do a short explanation of why
this is a good idea?

If this happens I'd like to do a news release on the website about it.

Cheers
Russel

--

Russel Garlick