[Koha-devel] move to savannah

Thomas D koha at alinto.com
Sat Nov 12 21:07:23 CET 2005

When is the Sourceforge Koha CVS being closed for commits in favour of
Savannah?  As Paul has correctly stated, having two divergent source trees
hosted on different websites is problematic.

Please be certain that the mailing lists and archives are migrated.

Thomas D

(I should have a development system working again next week after
electrocuting the keyboard controller.  I hope not destroy a system by
touching the keyboard more than once in five years.)

Quoting Joshua Ferraro <jmf at liblime.com> :