[Koha-devel] move to savannah

Simon Mitchell jseb.com at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 21:43:59 CET 2005

Just wanted to say that subversion, svn, and cvs are available at
https://gna.org/
This site say that hardware is supplied by http://fsffrance.org/ and
bandwidth by http://free.fr/.
Isn't that closer to where Paul lives.

Have you considered a move to svn?

I have been exposed to subversion, having almost completed a computer
subject at uni in Syndey Australia, just need to pass the exam.

Not knowing much about cvs, but it seem svn has a lot of nice feature for
large projects and is low on bandwidth.

E.g from http://subversion.tigris.org/

   - Costs are proportional to change size, not data size.

Regards,
Simon